Monday, March 02, 2009
surf n sweat, swim n burn
So, yesterday was surf n sweat, with n-team pacing, and lab report, and online phy assignment for the weekend.
I am red and burnt, head to toe.
Frisbee was good, the guys were good. The score would be better if everyone knew each other or play with each other before.
But then again, that didnt matter. We alr exceeded our expectations, Quarter finals!
haha! Thanks to the star players, Jh & cc. CJ sch team huh?
And Pok! Nice catch!!!
Played a bit of frisbee near/in the sea after the games... haha. Fun... havent been swimming for a long time.
Frisbee on the sand's fun.
I spilled boiling water over my burnt and bruised finger just now. Maybe it wasnt red enough.
ok..i'm feeling a bit disorientated. haha... feel like sleeping again.
I need a foot massage! feet feels funny.
and I am walking funny.
Some guy decided to jump off S1 while we were having lab today. haha... lucky I only finish half hr after he jumped outside the lab.
At last. Something new to start of the term.
I want to learn coxing!!! haha.. sounds like damn gd money =/
And the athlete's circle returned my my money alr!!! =) =)
And yday was the 1st of Mar! Haha! $$_$$
Posted at 20:29